Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anyone want to go exploring this weekend?

My day consists of talking to friends about new places to see, eat, and experience. Thanks to EJ for helping me construct this list of cafes, coffee shops, and new bars that I have not yet been! Here are some places I would like to visit and review for everyone. If any of you have ever been to these places please let me know how it is (a) before I waste my time going or (b) if I'm missing out on life and I must go!

Cedar Creek Cafe, Bar, and Grill
"Located in the Shady Acres neighborhood, Cedar Creek caters to an eclectic crowd looking to relax and unwind or those just in need of some good grub. Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner we have a full diverse menu of offerings to satisfy. Our outside dining area has been voted the Best Patio in Houston by the Houston Press, with a creek side deck, a large patio, an outside bar, fire pit and lots of TV’s to boot."


Inversion Coffee Huouse lol, (ive been here before but i like it a lot, very dog friendly. They had bowls of water inside for your dog) http://inversioncoffee.com/


Antidote Coffee House in the Heights
I saw this picture and I remember one time I was telling Lisa and Joe that there should be a sign that says "Everyone should wash their hands" someone just beat me to it...


Petrol Station Coffee House
random girl's review "the food is DIVINE. And they take some chances and serve something other than bar sludge out of a plastic bag. Enjoy (in order of my favorites) the Rancor, Meatloaf Sandwich, Hummus plate (with great veggies!), Curried Chicken Salad, Shepherd's Pie, Mary's Lamburger, or just a Mini Pub burger. And try one of Troy's desserts - always something new and interesting!"

Big Star Bar
I'm not a big drinker so if youve ever been here please tell me how this is! :D


Grand Prize
So EJ told me that the owner of Poison girl is the same owner of this new dive. This is a great place to check out during the weekend just to relax and have a few drinks. In my case, some water.


Empire Cafe
Rated best breakfast place!
...random rating, ".. The food and the environment lead to a great dining experience. You can dine inside or out and I chose to eat outside. The prices are reasonable ..."

1 comment:

  1. How are you finding the time to blog everyday? BTW Empire is awesome but the breakfast line is killer...

    ReplyDelete