Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October Gone Already?!

I cant believe the fabulous month of october is over. Well, for those who wonder where Ive been... lets just say october was the best/worst month of this year. lol, initially i was excited for october because of the cooler weather, the long exciting events, and of course the escapades i would attempt to do with my free time. Little did I know i would have very little free time and for that I apologize.

So first, it was my day of birth this month and I had an exciting time kicking all the boys butts again. I dont care what Cyrus says, i kicked his butt. lol, perhaps now it can be a birthday tradition to go to Track 21 and kick the boys butts and make them cry. Track 21, for those who do not know, is a go-karting extravaganza of a place. No, its not those sissy-go-5-mph-while-laughing-and-pointing-at-the-slow-karts kind of place, but its a place where if you hit the walls (or each other) youre going to feel it the next morning. After a week passed from my birthday, I attempted to celebrate henry's birthday.

For henrys birthday I took him to get massages at Massage Heights, but for those who want a CHEAP massage (i heard great stuff from Cyrus who went personally himself) Please check out this wellness center from Memorial Hermann Wellness center. You can get a cheap GOOD massage from practicing students at a low low low price of 29.99. Also, you dont tip because they cannot accept tip! They are not registered masseuses! How awesome is that! so check out that if you guys are interested. Just call and reserve a time. Open from M-S 9am-9pm Sunday from 9-6pm i believe.


Also this month henry and I ate at the Le Givrals! on Washington Ave. I would have to say that I officially love that place! If you guys get a chance check it out =) Totally worth it. Super cheap, fast, and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.


Anyhooooooo so there were so many things you can check out for the month of Oct. From pumpkin patches, the zoo, Nassau bay hot air ballon festival, Track 21, and a million places to eat theres just so much fun things to do in the HOT month of october =T

No comments:

Post a Comment