Friday, October 8, 2010

Keepin' it lookin' reaaall gooooddddd

Hey guys, I posted a new look that is lighter around the eyes and dramatic with the lips. This look is very simple but elegant. I used a slight cat-eye with the eyeliner because I wanted to elongate the eyes (because I'm asian LOL). I use this look mostly for occasions because the eye-wear is long lasting. This can be based with a stain if preferred for those long nights dancing, wining, and dining. Enjoy guys! I hope y'all like it!



Also, because keeping fit these days is mucho importante, Cyrus has constructed a very effective yet simple work out for girls/guys out there. [Ed. If you're scared of being strong yet sexy, building muscle while burning fat and having abs so tight you can bounce quarters off 'em, stop reading now. Still here? Good!] I promise it feels like someone has set your arms/legs on fire after these workouts so I know for a fact they work! The video will be posted soon but here's the teaser for y'all! He is my personal trainer and I know sometimes when I go to the gym I just want to cry LOL, jk. So if you're a gym-going kind of gal or guy and you're tired of the elliptical this video is for you! Also, if you're a busy person but you have some free weights at home you can also take advantage of Cyrus's expertise! Or if you're looking for a new work out routine and a new fun way to work out with friends just watch out for Cyrus's work out video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment